Hi all, I'm Fernando, the guardian of 6 º A and I open this post so we can be in constant contact with our colleague Teresa has been changed to college Adriano the neighborhood of Pino Montano. I hope we do not lose contact. We want to know how well you do in your new cole , yet, you know how it goes on from here.
I have to say that Teresa is a wonderful student. In the little time he has been with us (just a course), has won the friendship and sympathy of all of us and we will miss a lot, so, your teachers want you luck to you and your family and you know it, will forever be your school. The others
please tell useis this page to talk to Teresa and spelling city that gives points negative!
encouragement and a big kiss from your friends.
I have to say that Teresa is a wonderful student. In the little time he has been with us (just a course), has won the friendship and sympathy of all of us and we will miss a lot, so, your teachers want you luck to you and your family and you know it, will forever be your school. The others
please tell useis this page to talk to Teresa and spelling city that gives points negative!
encouragement and a big kiss from your friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment