First, I want to wish you are enjoying a well deserved holiday.
Secondly, I meet with the offer I made to the mothers of the students of 3 º B to find interesting and useful educational content to occupy a part of this holiday period.
No be afraid. The summer is long and there may be time for everything: to go to the beach to party, to travel or not to play with friends, to share with them some time with the games that I propose here to help home, to keep skills fresh or to enhance what we were not given as well ...
you Secondly, I meet with the offer I made to the mothers of the students of 3 º B to find interesting and useful educational content to occupy a part of this holiday period.
No be afraid. The summer is long and there may be time for everything: to go to the beach to party, to travel or not to play with friends, to share with them some time with the games that I propose here to help home, to keep skills fresh or to enhance what we were not given as well ...
With this intention I bring to you and your families the following resources:
- A tutorial to help your parents to find appropriate digital educational content on the portal level vuesto ADD. A
- network activities Wikisaber on the World Cup.
- The publication of the educational portal of the Junta de Castilla y León Open for holiday 2010 and two publications over the past two years.
Segundo Romero
0 comments:
Post a Comment